The RapidFire cricket training rebounder is a fun yet effective cricket training aid.
Perfect for catching practice, it has a large and powerful spring-loaded rebound area, and its adjustable angle feature is perfect for varying ball trajectory, so players will learn to be prepared for all kinds of catches. The RapidFire can also be used as a handy ball returner during bowling practice.
Made with durable construction, this product is built to last, and it can also be stored easily by folding the frame away. The two sided option enables dual simultaneous trajectory variation.
– Two sided rebounder.
– Designed specifically for bowling and fielding practice.
– Frame folds away for easy storage.
- Make catching practice fun with a revolutionary spring-loaded rebound net.
- Provides a hugely powerful rebound, whilst its erratic return offers realistic variation so you’ll never make the same catch twice.
- Its robust construction guarantees long-lasting performance.
- Single sided rebound net is also available.
- Next day delivery is available from Net World Sports if you order before 5pm.