The New Balance CK4030 Cricket Shoes provide great comfort and performance. A T-Beam has been fitted which is a midfoot support shank which further improves stability and flexibility. Inherent comfort is enhanced with the technologies Abzorb and N-ERGY being fitted. The New Balance CK4040 Cricket Shoe also features the REVlite midsole, which is 30% lighter than traditional EVA compounds, yet manages to offer the same level of compression set, giving you a lighter shoe but still with the same great cushioning underfoot. To enhance your game, an 11 spike TPU plate helps to align the foot for greater traction. The hook and loop closure system provides the snug and comfortable fit you require.
- ABZORB® – Cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption.
- Innovative REVlite Midsole – Provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- T-Beam – Is a lightweight, flexible TPU shank engineered to deliver optimum torsional stability and arch support through a unique centre beam design.
- 11 Spike TPU Plate – Aligns the foot for exceptional traction and toe-off power.
- Hook and Loop Closure – Provides a custom fit without laces.