All Shark Tennis Balls are created using two rubber halves, which are then glued together during the production process. Afterwards, the yellow felt is placed on the shark tennis ball in two sections and the seams are filled up with liquid rubber. Shark tennis balls comply with a number of mandatory tennis standard technical specifications * the diameter is a minimum 6.35mm and maximum 6.67mm * the weight is a minimum 56.7grams and maximum 58.5 grams The quality of a Shark Tennis Ball is due to quality of the components used during the production process: * the rubber * the felt layer * the bonding glue The exact colour of the yellow felt on a Shark Tennis Ball is very important, as this ensures optimum visibility of the tennis ball whilst playing tennis.
- Excellent value, high quality, durable, tennis balls. High specification woven felt covering.
- Shark Tennis Balls are suited to all tennis courts and surfaces – hard, astro, carpet, indoor, synthetic, clay and grass.
- Shark Tennis Balls are pressurised and suitable for all standards of tennis player – from the beginner to intermediate and even advanced competition tennis players.
- Also perfect for playing cricket, rounders or any ball game.
- Ideal for dogs, will give any doggie hours of fun.