What are the MySole Sport Racketsport Insoles?
The MySole range of sporting insoles has taken guidance from foot care professionals and top athletes to produce an orthotic specifically designed for sports activity. This collaboration aims to reduce injury occurrence rates for some of the most common sports injuries, adapting effortlessly to the movements of your shoe and foot. Providing a combination of increased shock absorption and comfort the MySole series aims to ensure your exercise experience is a positive one encouraging a fit and healthy lifestyle!
When can I use the MySole Sport Racketsport Insoles?
The MySole Sport Racketsport Insole is particularly suited to racket sports or activities that involve frequent lateral movements including squash, badminton and tennis :
rear-mid-fore foot support for extra comfort
additional support across the mid-foot for extra shock absorption
deep heel cup for increased lateral stability
perspiration absorbing Clima-Tex covering
What can the MySole Sport Racketsport Insoles be used for?
Featuring a firm arch support and anti-friction top cloth the Mysole Racketsports synthetic heel cup guarantees lateral stability which can be used for any of the following conditions :
Strained foot arch
Frequent lateral movements
What size do I need?
To fit UK Mens shoe size :
- High quality shock absorbing insoles for all types of racket sport
- Specifically designed for use during tennis, squash, cricket, badminton and many more..
- Durable, long-lasting EVA-material – wicks moisture away and reduces foot odour
- Deep-heel cup for additional support at the rear of the foot and improved arch stability
- Designed by foot care professionals