Kookaburra Pro Players Spike Shoes Kookaburra Pro Players Spike is a top of the range micro weight dual spike cricket shoe, ideal for batsmen and wicketkeepers who like to be quick on their feet. Upper A durable, breathable mesh upper will allow you to be fully ventilated as you play, which helps to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable by wicking away sweat and heat from the foot. The mesh also helps to keep you free from irritation. A comfortable tongue will allow a perfect fit to ensure your performance levels remain at an optimum level. Midsole The Durafoam midsole has exceptional shock absorbing qualities which helps on the more firm surfaces you would typically encounter in the height of summer. The impact is instantly dissipated to help cushion your body and reduce wear and tear on your joints, especially for fast bowlers. For a batsman it is important to remain balanced in the crease and have a full range of motion to help execute your entire array of shots. Outsole A thermal flex plastic heel counter provides increased support and gives the player stability at all times which is important for running between the wickets or running around in the outfield. The dual-option feature allows players to adjust the eight rubber cleats, meaning the shoe can be used as either full or half spike. The cleats are included with the shoes.
- Dual Option – Eight rubber cleats mean the shoe can be used as either full or half spike,
- Ultra Lightweight – Combines excellent support with ultra low weight for agility.
- Clima Fresh – Improves airflow channels around the foot to maintain a comfortable and even temperature.
- Durafoam Midsole – Has exceptional shock absorbing qualities and instantly dissipates impact.
- Thermo-Flex – For increased support and player stability at all times.