An ideal tool for clubs and schools, for quick and simple wicket marking.
This metal frame is made to regulation measurements, for accurate marking, and also folds away for easy carrying, and also so that it can be stored between use.
– ¾” box section steel.
– Powder coated white.
– Allows marking of: popping, bowling, return & middle stump position.
– Once crease marker is in place, simply paint the profile of the frame with a 1″ brush.
- VITAL EQUIPMENT – This quality crease marking frame is essential for any professional cricket set-up.
- HIGHEST QUALITY – Manufactured from powder coated steel.
- EASY FOR GROUNDSMEN – Accurately measure and mark popping, bowling and return creases, as well as the middle stump position.
- STORE AWAY – Foldaway feature for compact storage in the groundsman’s shed.
- NET WORLD SPORTS – Stockists of a wide range of cricket equipment, from covers to batting nets.