ASICS GEL-STRIKE RATE 2 Cricket Shoes The ASICS GEL-Strike Rate 2 is a top level cricket shoe which offers tremendous grip with it’s spikes with the option to replace them with flat studs. Superb support and cushioning is offered in this sporting package which will help you bowl the opposition over. An all round Cricket shoe, the GEL-Strike Rate 2 is developed with a unique pin system that locks the 7 forefoot studs in securely, allowing the outsole to be more aggressive. Plenty of exposed EVA underneath the shoe makes the Strike Rate flexible and responsive whilst both rearfoot and forefoot GEL provides high levels of cushion. The midfoot is properly supported with both DuoMax and a Trusstic system. Support is offered in the form of the Dual Density Duomax midsole component and a Trusstic is also installed for added support, response and stability. The Strike Rate 2 now features P-Guard protection on the forefoot which protects the toe area from damage and reduces toe drag.
- Lightweight Upper -Fitted with Mesh panels for great breathability allowing to foot to stay cool and dry.
- P.H.F – Personal Heel Fit memory foam lining the heel collar and tongue creates a personalised fit around the ankle.
- NEW! P-Guard – Located on the toe box, it ensures protection against toe drag and further protects the front of the foot from damage.
- Stud Choice – The shoes come with metal studs for enhanced grip and traction but also come with blanks if you would the option of making the outsole flatter.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL – GEL unit absorbs impact superbly helping shock attenuation on impact and reducing the risk of injuries.