Lightweight and responsive, the GEL-Gully 5 provides cushioning every-time you step up to the crease. The GEL-Gully features a raft of technologies implemented to enhance performance. Constructed primarily for batting and fielding, the shoe is equally adept at covering both positions. Built atop a SpEVA Lasting 55 midsole ensures the shoes improves bounce back characteristics, whilst simultaneously decreasing midsole breakdown. Add to that a removable sockliner and comfort is further amplified, whilst also accommodating a medical orthotic where necessary. Rearfoot Gel Cushinong has been administered, attenuating shock during impact phase, this allows for a smooth transition to midstance. With PGuard in the forefoot, increased durability and protection are afforded to the wearer through the integration of the reinforced compound. Completed with a 7 spike outsole configuration, provides the wearer with the ability to fulfil multi-directional movements.
- PHF Technology – Ensures a snug and friction-free fit.
- Removable Sockliner – A sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Solyte Midsole – Lighter than Asics traditional cushioning unit, improves cushioning and durability.
- PGuard – Reinforced compound attached to forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- Rearfoot Gel Cushioning – Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.