Adidas Adipower Vector Cricket Shoes DESIGNED WITH JIMMY ANDERSON AND MADE FOR EVERY TYPE OF BOWLER. An all-around boot made for all facets of the game. Whether you bowl spin, medium or fast, these men’s cricket boots are built to help you send the ball right where you want it to be. The Adidas Adipower Vector Cricket Shoes have been developed in collaboration with Jimmy Anderson. With a combined synthetic and textile upper, it ensures a lightweight feel, with maximum comfort and durability. The midfoot band on the upper helps to lock the foot in place, creating a superb fit ensuring comfort. Designed with a softer toe area, it improves comfort during bowling, allowing the foot to bend freely and easily, while the bevelled heel offers better transitions between jumping and the landing phase in bowling motion. Equipped with Adidas’ technology adiPRENE, it provides cushioning for the heel and forefoot while ensuring a high degree of impact absorption which claims it can absorb impacts of over 5 times a person’s body weight. The majority of adiPRENE’s impact protection is located in the heel, with a smaller amount in the forefoot. Using TPU in the outsole, it reduces the weight significantly, allowing full freedom of movement without feeling weighed down.
- Synthetic and Textile Upper – For lightweight comfort and durability.
- Midfoot Band – Locks the foot in place for superb fit and comfort.
- Softer Toe Area – For improved comfort during bowling.
- Bevelled Heel – For a better transition between jumping and the landing phase.
- adiPRENE – Located under the heel for superior cushioning at impact.